- Coleman Barks
- Famous for his translations of the poetry of Rumi.
- Coleman Barks biography
- Who is Coleman Barks?
- Includes definitions and an overview of the path.
- Sufism Journal online
- Includes articles on the spiritual path of sufism.
- Sufi Studies - e-mailgroup
- Sufism -- Sufis -- Sufi Orders
- By and for scientists. Includes an overview of Sufi Orders and their Shaykhs.
- The Spiritual Life in Islam: Sufism
- "Tasawwuf is based on observing the rules of Shari‘a down to good manners and penetrating their (inward) meaning. An initiate or traveler upon the path (salik) who can succeed in this never separates the outward observance of Shari‘a from its inward dimension and carries out all the requirements of both the outward and inward dimensions of religion. Through such observance, he travels toward the goal in utmost humility and submission."
- Rosanna on the Sufism of Hazrat Inayat Khan
- Toward the One, the Perfection of Love, Harmony, and Beauty, the Only Being, United with all the Illuminated Souls, Who form the Embodiment of the Master, the Spirit of Guidance.
- The international association of Sufi's
- Including quotes and articles.
- "The Nur Ashki Jerrahi Sufi Order is a community of dervishes within the Halveti-Jerrahi Tariqat, in the specific lineage and spirit of Sheikh Muzaffer Ashki al-Jerrahi, Sheikh Nur al-Jerrahi, and Sheikha Fariha al-Jerrahi. We are based at Masjid al-Farah in NYC, with various circles throughout the U.S. and Mexico." With female and male shaykhs (and shaykhas).
- The other side of Sufism
- Critical site. "It would, In Sha' Allah, prove useful to put in the hands of those Muslims who are unaware of the hidden dangers of Sufism, and who, due to their shallow knowledge of Islam, or for other reasons, are duped into believing that salvation is attained only by way of ascetic mystical doctrines, and that the relationship between man and Allah is maintained through a few self-appointed priests."
- Golden Sufis Center
- "Give me freedom to fly without a shadow,
Give me freedom to sing without an echo,
and to love without leaving traces."
- Gurdjieff and Sufi Paths
- "Those who try hiking both these paths will find that they do, indeed, criss-cross here and there, run along a few ridges together, and part in other places. These paths can lead to a real destination."
- "We live in an age where the meaning and purpose of mankind has been obscured in the glut of materialism. Both east and west have been overwhelmed by a savage and ruthless system that channels man's energy and focus away from his divinely intended purpose, making him a servant to the lowest aspects of himself. Man's true destiny is a being of inner light and outer balance. The only way to antidote the influence of this scourge upon mankind is to awaken the heart to it's divinely intended purpose."
- The Octagon Press
- "We publish works by Doris Lessing, Rumi, Sir Richard Burton, Idries Shah, and many others. Our titles range from the Humanities to Cultural Geography, from Literature to Psychology, to Travel and Philosophy."
- The Sufi Enneagram Website
- This website presents the research of Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar on the Sufi Enneagram. The CBT Course teaches the Sufi origins of the Enneagram.
- Nasruddin stories
- Collection of nasruddin stories.