Sufism and Fourth Way
- A Turkish Effendi on Christendom and Islam
- First Warning, It’s time for Allah’s word!
- Idries Shah Biography
- G.I. Gurdjieff Biography
- Rumi biography
Blake, A. G. E.
- Gurdjieff and Now - Group work and the unexpected
- The Music and Movements of Gurdjieff
- Possible Foundations Of Inner Exercises
Durkheim, Karlfried Gras
- Many disciples like to think of their teacher as perfect ...
- Service (or adab)
- The Functions of the Sufi Lineage
- Transforming the Self
- When Muhammed and the early Muslims were returning from a major battle ...
Go, Plavan N.
- The Enneagram
- Contact with God, an extract from a 1944 group meeting in Paris.
- Struggle, an extract from 'Some Questions and Answers from the French Group' dated to the 1940's in Paris.
- There was a question about war
- Work and Life, an extract from a group meeting in Paris dated to the 1940's.
Kahn, Hazrat Inayat
- Bowl of Saki, quotes with explanations by Hazrat Samuel L. Lewis (a selection)
Lawrence, Ian Phillips
Lee Hill, Bonnie
- Comments on 'In Search of the Miraculous' , chapter 7-12
- Comments on 'In Search of the Miraculous' , chapter 13-18
- The Art of Personal Transformation: A Guide to Spiritual Awakening
- Gurdjieff: Teacher of Radical Transformation
- Teachings On The Fourth Way: Answers to Questions From a Seeker
- The Wheel of Transformation: Karlfried Graf Durckheim's method of spiritual awakening
- Quotes from his books
- The Life of G.I. Gurdjieff, his Search and Teaching
- Comments on Beelzebub's Tales
- Deep In Self-Sufficiency
- The Fourth Way & Haida Yoga
- Gurdjieff & Orthodox Christianity
- G. I. Gurdjieff's Horoscope
- The Gurdjieff Work
- My Story - 1962-2003
- Newsletter 1st August 2003
- Objective Art & Intentional Inexactitudes
- The Stop Exercise - Computer Stop Exercise by Kenneth Jonsson
- Thoughts on the Origins
- Valaam Monastery, Orthodox Tradition & Symbolism
- What the Gurdjieff Internet Guide Is and Is Not?
Prophet, The (presumably Muhammed)
- A Curriculum of a School
- At home in east and west, A Sketch of Idries Shah, by Elizabeth Hall
- False masters in Sufism....
- Listen to a friend, listen to an enemy
- The Sufi Tradition, Interview with Idries Shah, by Elizabeth Hall
- Effort, Stretching and Straining
- Quotes from: A Perfumed Scorpion
- Quotes from "The Commanding Self"
Sivananda, Sri Swami
Tirado, José M.
- Gurdjieff´s Possible Buddhist Influences
- Our Approach to Movements and to the Reality of What We Are
- General Sufism Quotes
- General Fourth Way Quotes
- Discussion on an e-mailgroup on how one can see Jesus in a vision in a particular shape
- NOT expressing negative emotions, One riskfree aspect of selfdiscovery
- Questions - On life, being human and seeking truth
- Fathoming the Gist
- Brief Notes for All & Everything Conference Seminar on Chapter 14 - ‘The Beginnings of Perspectives Promising Nothing Very Cheerful’ & story-telling
- Is There an 'Original' Beelzebub's Tales?