Short Inspiring Quotes on Love
- Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
- Love is the beauty of the soul.
- Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
- Do all things with love.
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- Love conquers all.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
- Who so loves believes the impossible.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
- Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
- You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Where there is love there is life.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
Zora Neale Hurston
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Love is my religion - I could die for it.
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- See also Thich Nhat Hanh on Love and Compassion & Anthony de Mello on Love