Short Quotes on learning
Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.
- Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what
Someone showed it to me and I found it by myself.
- Thinking is more interesting that knowing, but
less interesting than looking.
- I'm astounded by people who want to "know" the universe when it's hard
enough to find your way around Chinatown.
To ask the hard question is simple.
- When you meet a master swordsman, show him your sword. When
you meet a man who is not a poet, do not show him your poem.
- It is not the same to talk of bulls as to be in the
- G. K.
- You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth
Computer are useless. They can only give the answers.
Tao te Ching
- The more you know the
less you understand.
- In this very breath that we take now lies the secret that all great
teachers try to tell us.
- When you have come to the edge of
all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing
that one of two things will happen: There will either be something
solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly.