Short Happiness Quotes
- Carrie Ten Bloom
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties
today of strength"
- Ruth E. Renkl
- You live longer once you realize that any time spent being
- Find The One That Makes Your Heart Smile
- "If we want to be safe, we have to build safety. What do
we build it with? We can't use fortresses, bombs, or airplanes. The
United States of America has a very powerful military and the most
advanced weapons in the world, but the American people don't feel safe;
they feel very afraid and vulnerable. There must be some other kind of
practice to take refuge in so that we can really feel safe. We have to
learn to build safety with our in-breath and our out-breath. We have to
learn to build safety with our steps, with our way of acting and
re-acting, with our words and our efforts to build communication." More
by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Hafiz [More
Short Sufi quotes ]
Abstain from love
When like the beautiful snow goose
Someday your soul
Will leave this summer
Abstain from happiness
When like a skilled lion
Your heart is
And Will someday see
The divine prey is
- Chinese Proverb
- If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will
- E.E. Cummings
- I thank God for most this amazing
day; for the leaping greenly
spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;
and for everything
which is natural, which is
infinite, which is yes.
- Ojibway Indian Expression
- Sometimes I go about pitying myself
And all the while
I am being carried across the sky
By beautiful clouds.
- Henri Matisse
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
- He who knows enough is enough will always have enough.
- Wallace Stevens
- The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.
- Willa Cather
- That is happiness: to be dissolved into something complete
- Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with
love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your
work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work
- John Lennon
- Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
- Samuel Johnson
- When making your choice in life, do not neglect to live.