Don't Give UP!
Quotes on perseverance and spiritual strength
- Don't give up trying to find your way. But do remember
that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking.
- Carrie Ten Bloom
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today
- Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that
the tide will turn.
- The Bible, Matthew 17:20
- I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a
mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there'
and it willmove.
St. Francis of Assisi
- Start by doing what's necessary;
then do what's possible;
and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
- Ambrose Redmoon
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the
judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Ruth Gordon
- Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face
- Wilma Rudolph (the first American woman runner to win
three gold medals at a single Olympics)
- Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence
of the human spirit
- Daisaku Ikeda (Japanese peace activist, president of
- With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
- Thomas Alva Edison
- If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would
literally astound ourselves.
- Chinese Proverb
- If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
- Ojibway Indian Expression
- Sometimes I go about pitying myself
And all the while
I am being carried across the sky
By beautiful clouds.
- Trust in Dreams, For In Them is The Hidden Gate to
- He who knows enough is enough will always have enough.
- Conrad Hilton
- Achievement seems to be connected with action.
Successful men and women keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
- Emily Dickinson
- Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door.
- The three qualities necessary for training
Great faith. Great doubt. Great effort.
- Albert Einstein, three rules of work
- 1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
2. From discord, find harmony.
3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Albert Einstein
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the
whole staircase, just take the first step.
- Dale Carnegie
- Most of the important things in the world have been
accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be
no hopeat all.
- Margaret Mead (American Anthropologist)
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Madeleine L'Engle (author)
- Nothing is hopeless, we must hope for everything.
- Emil Brunner
- What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning