Nilakanta Sri Ram
Nilakanta Sri Ram or Nilakantha Sri Ram (N. Sri Ram) (15 December 1889 in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India; † 8 April 1973 in Adyar, India) was a freemason, theosophist and president of the Theosophical Society Adyar.
Ram was a teacher at the Besant Theosophical College in Madanapalle, the National School in Bangalore and the National University of India in Chennai. He served in various functions under previous presidents of the TS like Annie Besant and Jinarajadasa. His daughter Radha Burnier is a prominent theosophist and currently president of the TS Adyar. Sri Ram became president of the TS Adyar in 1953 and stayed in that office till his death in 1973. He was also member of Le Droit Humain.
- An approach to reality. Theosophical Publishing House, Madras 1968
- On the watch tower, selected editorial notes from The Theosophist, 1953-1966. Theosophical Publishing House, Madras 1966
- The human interest and other addresses and short essays. Theosophical Publishing House, Wheaton 1968
- Thoughts for Aspirants Theosophical Publishing House 1957 (many reprints)
- Thoughts for Aspirants, second series originally privately published, Vasanta Press, The Theosophical Society, Adyar, Madras, 1974