Links > Spirituality links > Aura's and chakras
Links on the subject of
the aura, chakras and clairvoyance
When studying about the aura, through pages on the web, you will find many sites by mediums or channelers. Though in general theosophists believe in auras, they also, in general, do not think channeling or mediumship is a wise thing. So beware!
The links with a " " are especially recommended.
Psychic readings of past lives
- The Parapsychology Association
- International professional organization of scientists and scholars engaged in the study of 'psi'’ (or 'psychic') experiences, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, psychic healing, and precognition.
- Clairvoyance, theosophy on
- Explanations, researches and warnings (on this site)
- Dangers of hypnosis
- The main thing with stage hypnosis is the expectation and anticipation of the audience. Possibly the most important factor in achieving instantaneous trance is the prestige of the operator, and his skill to control the audience. The greater prestige the operator has, the greater the belief of the masses in his power and influence. This is why all performing hypnotists say they are "The World's Number One" and so on and so forth. For me, just having the title "Doctor" added prestige... confessions of a former stage hypnotist.
- A hypnotist talking about the chakras
- read this, but don't let a hypnotist come near you, unless you have good reason - simple happiness not being enough. Hypnosis is a risk. (see previous website)
- An article on the ability to see auras.
- Includes controversial information IMHO, but also sound advice.
- A personal story on an aura-reading (photography based).
- I remember the first time I had an aura photograph taken — the experience surprisingly changed my life. I had been suffering with acute back pain for years...
- Man and the unknown
- Large site on all kinds of subjects related to theosophy, clairvoyance, parapsychology and more. (Dutch and English)
- On the Leadbeater affair, by Alan Bain.
- In 1906 a former Anglican Clergyman and member of the Society, later to become prominent in the Liberal Catholic Church, was called before a committee headed by the President-Founder of the day, Colonel H.S.Olcott, one of the co-founders of the Society together with Madame H.P.Blavatsky, W.Q.Judge and others.
- List of important parapsychology organizations
- On global consciousness, intuition, healing through prayer and other anomalous phenomena.