Jiddu Krishnamurti telling a joke...Skip over navigatio
J. Krishnamurti had a light side. This came out in jokes, often using Christian and other religious imagery like the devil or heaven. If you are a Christian, you may be offended and should probably not read on. An online friend has volunteered to type out a few of these jokes. I am usually using part of the first centence as a title.
- Birla, the industrialist
- Classic devil joke
- God has just completed the creation of world...
- A young man leaves home to look for truth
- An American multimillionaire who lives in England ...
- ‘A man dies and goes to the Pearly Gates.
- It's like the husband whose pregnant wife is about to give birth.
- About naming of the divine child in Bethlehem
- There are three monks, who had been sitting in deep meditation
- Are there any Christians here? I don’t mean to blashpheme or offend anyone.
- The other day I saw a cartoon in a magazine
- Two friends, one of them a bishop, die in a car crash.
- This happens to be the Kremlin in Moscow, the seat of supreme power.
- A young man wanting to find truth goes to see a famous guru
- This happens to be the time when Nixon was still President
- A Catholic is standing on a mountain
- The Pope dies and goes up to the Pearly Gates where he meets St. Peter