- "Abilities are limited only by that
which becomes the prompting of the purpose
of the entity."
Cayce Reading 5277-1)
- "If I were so and so -if I had this or that -O how much I
would give to charity,
to the needy" and give not in your present estate, you would not give
any at all if you had all at your command!
- "Ye may indeed learn the lesson as that
Teacher of Teachers gave; that abiding in the
truth, it Shall make you free."
- (Edgar Cayce Reading 1473-1)
- The sin of man is his desire for self-gratification.
- "How may I find ease in the presence of others?
(A) By creating ease first within self."
- As ye would that others should do to you, do ye so to them.
This is not merely a tale or an axiom, but this IN action creates
greater actions that offer opportunities in business, in social, in the
economic forces, in home relations and those of every nature.
- Minimize the faults in others as ye would wish others to
minimize the faults in thee.
Magnify the virtues, and in manners as to be complementary not merely
in words of praise
but in a feeling of constant appreciation of others,
as ye would have others appreciate thine own abilities.
Cayce Reading 2900-2)
- For He hath chosen each of you as a messenger to someone.
Fail Him not
Cayce Reading 281-64)
- Act in relation to the opposite sex as ye would have the
opposite sex act toward thee.
Cayce Reading 3198-3)
Edgar Cayce information and inspiration - More