Spirituality links > Theosophy > Well known theosophists > H.P.B. Links
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky Theosophy Articles, Biography and Books
- Blavatsky biography, historical material on her, articles and quotes.
- Blavatsky Collected Writings online
- Olcott on H.P. Blavatsky - Extract from the Foreword to 'Old Diary Leaves,' by H.S.Olcott, 1895.
- Pick a Blavatsky Quote - These wisdom quotes and wise sayings are taken from the Esoteric Studies Guide, often they are from articles by H.P. Blavatsky.
- About The First Spiritual Temple: Madame Blavatsky - Article on MHPB and her influence on The First Spiritual Temple.
- Astrocartography of Helena Blavatsky - Biography of Madame Helena Blavatsky, focus on how the planetary metaphor of Neptune was reflected in her life and work, by astrocartographer Rob Couteau.
- Blavatsky, Helena Petrovna - Introduction and biography.
- Blavatsky News
- Blavatsky Net - Blavatsky biography. Introduction to Theosophy. Aids for study of Theosophy. Advocacy for Blavatsky's teachings. Original texts of Theosophy and links.
- Blavatsky Study Center - Published material (including rare and hard-to-find source documents) on the life, writings and teachings of Madame H.P. Blavatsky.
- H. P. Blavatsky and the Theosophical Movement - A biography of Blavatsky and history of Theosophy. A Brief Historical Sketch By Charles J. Ryan. Second and Revised Edition edited by Grace F. Knoche.
- H. P. Blavatsky and Theosophy -- Theosophical Topics - Material on H. P. Blavatsky, founder of The Theosophical Society, and on her writings on theosophy and theosophical teachings.
- Helena P. Blavatsky - Detailed biography of HPB and her works.
- The Mystica: Blavatsky, Helena Petrovna - She was born of Russian nobility and later became the secretary of the Theosophical Society. Also, she was referred to as HPB.
- Occultopedia: Blavatsky, Helena Petrovna (1831-91) - Information about H. P. Blavatsky.
- The Roots of the New Age Movement - Oriental Renaissance - Theosophy - Occultism - A gentle critique of Blavatsky's engagement of Eastern tradition, by Michael Rogge.
- The Secret Doctrine Unveiled - Draws on mythological, religious and scientific ideas to re-tell the story of creation and evolution through Helena's The Secret Doctrine. Includes background material, reviews, and extracts from the book.
- Theosophical Mahatmas: A Critique of Paul Johnson's New Myth - Theosophist David Pratt argues against K. Paul Johnson's theory that Blavatsky's Masters were drawn from characters in her life.